Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bend Sinister ~ A Menace To Bad Music

This band I had heard about for awhile before I actually heard their music and I wanted to kick myself for taking so long. Bend Sinister has one of those few and far between sounds where all aspects just work perfectly, think half Magic Numbers (the guy half) and half Zeppelin...I know, weird but like I said it works. With a heavy tour schedule across Canada ahead of them I think Bend Sinister, with their infectious melodies and catchy indie pop 70's retro rock sound, will gather quite the following before they return home. The following is an absolutely fantastic video for the track 'Time Breaks Down' off their debut self titled EP due out this fall....enjoy!

BEND SINISTER ~ TIME BREAKS DOWN



For more music and info on Bend Sinister go here:

http://www.myspace.com/bendsinistervancouver

No comments: